Pages

Friday 17 August 2018

Narrtive writing

One day at PES .Me and my friend’s were playing in class when a new teacher came in cause miss Moala was terribly sick. A named called bayley She was an evil teacher, she never lets us do anything fun she’s mean but me and my friends were bored so we wanted to play worm mates without the teacher seeing us play we were having fun until she caught us ………… To be continued .

Ooh no ! we ran to the front of the gate we got in to detention after it was time to play me and my friends ran to the sports shed and hid and talked about the mean teacher we were shocked [ that was terrifying said Luisa ] same as me said Oalii we went back into class but all of asudin the teacher was missing she was doing something in the office oh no she called us up to the office we went to the office and it was a bit scary i tell ya me and my friends came out of the office angry cause my friend was going crazy and crying for miss Moala  back .

Oh by the way miss is miss Moala

And the evil teacher i made her up her name is miss bailey

The next day ………… hi miss Moala how are you today yay miss Moala is back said Luisa hi guys Miss Moala said . 

THE END 

No comments:

Post a Comment