Pages

Thursday 18 October 2018

Recount

1st day, of school it was kind of weird cause i just came from australia so i didn't know how to sing Like them .


But term 2 i now know and i also know the mihi just little bit but i’m still learning. And on tuesday mele came i don’t know how she felt but back to me i felt like i was going to melt cause i thought they didn't like me but turns out term 4 i have friends i am so  happy and i’m glad that i know the Pt england way and i’m really happy cause people like me i was really nervous and my older siblings came to first i’s Mata year 8 my brother Tj year 6 i’m a year 5 and on the the holidays it was the best now it’s term 4 wk 1 and this is where my story ends.
I had so much fun at this school and it will never end
Until i go back to australia THE END.  

1 comment:

  1. Hello Bella it's cool that you know how to sing our songs and now have freinds. It's cool that you came to our school cause I like it when other students come.What did you mean on (first i's Mata) I dont really get the i's.

    ReplyDelete