Pages

Thursday 1 November 2018

that really stinks

The monster started pressing the fart button and then they started laughing. The monster was wiggling while he was laughing. Sam was thinking about how to get his sister’s phone back. “This is going to get a bit messy!” He jumped out of his hiding spot and missed when he tried to throw a rock so he  kicked the phone out of the monsters tentacles. He threw rocks in their eyes and he climbed back up the sewage pipe. He made it back into the bathroom and then he shut the toilet sit. He ran out of the bathroom then the sister never knew what happened. Ha what a day.

  1. Fast finisher?
  • Write the beginning of the story to go with the movie.
  • My sister said she didn't believe me of the the green stinky monster that took my smart phone from me  so i took my sister’s phone she had a fart app that liked so i was pressing the fart button they thought i was actually farting the green monster in the sewa heard the device so he wanted it his long tentacule was at the back of me i didn't know so it grabbed the phone as i held it really hard the monster tickled me and i actsadently let go of the phone i couldn't do anything but flush myself down the toilet into the sewa he used a alligator so i called one so i can catch up he went into the monster’s  scary cave i hid there were five more.

THIS IS THE LINK TO THE VIDEO :LINK HERE CLICK ME THIS IS THE WORK

1 comment:

  1. HI Bella i love your work girl like i got lots of questions just three
    1:i like how you used your brain
    2:i love your blogging skills
    3:i love the ending
    thanks for having me BY BELA

    ReplyDelete